Saturday, December 1, 2007

First of december

I should be sleeping at this time, cause my phone
suddenly rang make me a wake haih...
now cant sleep back anymore! hate it
later 10.30am have to go out with Rex
for breakfast and go to singK with him and his friends

Last 2 day around 10pm i called choon asking him
to come out have a drink, but he say he need studying for
his coming exam and will call me back later
after 30minutes he sms me
asking me wanna go snooker together after that
go mc donals studying again lol!
I bring my notebook too so i can do my work
there together! since a good environment

Yesterday night went out with Min Dennis Weng
same as usall we went to have a drink than
went to cafe that all!

About my parttime i found de, Net working program
dunno how to explain also, but not sure will getting this
job or not, mostly yes! dunno when start, i need to
call them before i comfirm myself! if i really
get this job i think i will surely busy all day long!
good to me sometime, so i wont get a chance to
think something that is unnecessary!

0 comments: