Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Dream

Today is Howe birthday celebrating at 1u Neway
but i never attend sorry la brother personal reason
hope u dont angry and all de best 2 you
may your wish come true brother!

Last 2 day went to have a drink with Howe
and went to snooker after that! really nothing much
special this few day! so never update my blog
is just a boring stuff i doing this few days

Yesterday i have a dream, a sweet dream
and i dont think will be true one day

Story about my dream
After class when i ready to go home
when u went out the school u need a ID card to scan and pass
when i reach the scan machine i cant find my ID card
almost take long time to search around my school bag
my pocket whatever place than i can keep my card
and finally i know that i left inside the class
then i went back and take! after scanning my card
and walk off the school i saw HER, i was stun for a few
second than i walk fast to her and hug her TIGHT
tear almost drop and i say to her
' such a long time i never been to meet you '
- is true i never meet her for long de -
after that she scold me why take so long to come out
issit forget your card again and i say ' yes '
and she say to me ' you always like that '
after that me and her meet another two friends
and we decide to go for a drink, inside de car
i hugging her all the time, and talking to her
thats all i can remenber lol, a weird dreams??
for me it will be my sweet dream!

I hope tonight i can know how is the following story
a good ending or maybe bad ending
i wish to know?

0 comments: