Sunday, December 2, 2007

What is love

Last 2 day went to interview for my new job,
yes i got approve de haha! the manager ask me
to start on dec 15 it mean today, but i told him i cant
cos busy on this whole december, so i will be
start working on first of january

My days
nothing special, just have a drink or dota with friends that all
18 dec friend from KK come to KL holidays
so maybe have to bring them around lo! about christmas
maybe i will be going back to Singapore celebrate lo!



Today my friend came to my house and look for me
while i was halfway sleeping i look at her! she is dropping her tears
and i though what happen to her, what wrong
she told me that about her relation! about her boyfriend
this is not the first time i think! but this time is worst,
she told me they already breakup
almost 2 year they been together after i hear what she say to me, actually
everyone is wrong both of them did the wrong decision
i also dunno what she trying to tell me actually while she crying
what i can do is only listen to her story and cheer her up
after for while..she feel better de then she drive back home
after 30 minutes she reach her house, she called me again
after a few hour conversation she feel more better
and say thanks to me and ask me not to worry her! haih...
Hope she will be fine! even my mother ask me what i did to her! LOL!!!
What i know is my relationship is more worst then her


around all my friends only all the girls will share problem with me
but guys not really ah! am i really look like their ' jimui ' - sisters -
or i'm good to share problem with?

I'm legend and warlord this two movie, i wanna go
watch le,but none of my friend can accompany me haih!
watch alone meh? so sad

0 comments: