Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Decide

About today lesson, i decide
to quit snooker, i dont feel like playing anymore
i have played snooker for 5 years de, i think is time
to stop and don wanna waste my time and money on that
anymore! i have already been thinking for 1 week time
about quiting snooker... haih!!
Have already lost one interest de...
To be snooker player i have to end up right here!
saying goodbye to snooker lo...

Maybe this i can concentrate on my working de
monday to sunday also have to work de lo
no time for enjoying my life anymore
haih..can save more money and time de lo...

About tomorrow plan, will be going out with Rex
will went to SingK, than atnight maybe a dinner lo..
that all la...maybe night going club again! i think this is the
last time for me to go club to drink! December alot of friends
birthday that why always go alot! A years maybe 2 or 3 time
i go club only haha!

Ohya last 2 day when Kit birthday i meet back my
old friend Danny in de club lolx...2 to 3 year never been
to see him de, finally saw him back haha! he say he cant
recognize me at all...until i talk to him first lol...
say i change alot too! maybe tonight he wil calling me out also!

0 comments: