Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Coming Tattoo


Just came back from outside with friend
went to have a drink... just a little bit beer i drank haha
before that went dota with friend also
is already 5am now i dont think i will sleep la cos
another 2 hour i will be going back to Spore de,
to celebrate my christmas but before that
i will went muar with my friend first, cos i'm doing
a tattoo and my friend aunty is a tattoo artist
so looking for her help hehe! about my design hmm....
i still haven comfirm which of my design will be using
The picture i show below is my first design, i feel like adding
wings beside them but very hard for me to adding it haih..
I like music that why all my design is all about Music haha!!


How if this two mix together le!!


And here is some tattoo design about music i found

on de internet, showing below

i like the second one and the last one...but

the last one is too big de lo

if i make it small i don think will be nice de haih!!





0 comments: