Thursday, November 29, 2007

Need more rest

Today went to 1utama with Dennis
before that i went to do facial haha
now my face look so red like monkey backside de
do mask and clean my face now my face so smooth de
but still my face look so red need to rest for few day!!
we went cinema and watched Hitman today
the movie is nice and cool
after finish the movie went home around 5pm then
walk around night market somewhere around my house


Around 8pm Min called me ask me out to have a drink
then ofcos i ask him to play some games with me in cafe
haha but what a bad day we lost most of the game haih
dunno what happen today la, not in a good mood to play
at all. After finish playing than have a drink again
than went home de


This few week never slept for 2 day or slept late
so i look so blur, even in my last blog alot of wrong spelling
until my friend Mark told me that lol
if this journal i write alot of wrong speeling sorry ya
Thanks ya Brother!


I never sleep since yesterday until now 48 hours de
so tired haih..from tomorrow start i wont be like this
anymore, i need to contro myself de

I feel like wearing back my earing, dunno why
maybe never been wearing for 2 years de
and now i wanna change my style so feel like wearing back
hope is still suit me if not only i don wear lo
i need a shopping time de, need to buy new shoes
and clothes, not gonna be wearing my white collar shirt anymore
but i still like white alot, maybe just a dif type of shirt
colour still the same haha!

Tomorrow plan? i need a long rest to recover my enegry back!
wont be going anywhere i think!

0 comments: