Monday, December 24, 2007

My first tattoo



This is my first tatoo in my life haha!!
hmm.i design the middle one with the music
note and the add on is from the tattoo artist
is so nice haha, she knew what i wan lol!! haha
my friend ask me how u feel about the pain
i told her, like ear pricing lo, than she say ' oh where got pain oh
i also wanna do oh ' than i say ' ya the pain is just like ear pricing but is
continues pricing for ten thousand hole ' then she say OMG!!


You can see though my tattoo picture my blood is still there
alot of blood lol!!

last two day i went to muar with my friend Rex
just because of doing my tattoo and stay over for 2 night
nothing much to do there also la...just went around to find
some good food haha, the food there is nice, i think better
then KL lo haha! then we bought some disk from there, most
of the movie is 18age above, dont simply think oh
is just too violence and a lot of bloody screen, in my friend house
got a small boy around 4 years old, sitting down while we watching
suddenly appear a screen is the girl is not wearing anything
than the small boy ask what she is not wearing anything
and dancing there lol! than i faster run front to de Tv though
wanna close the tv screen, i press n press but is cant close
finally i know the buttom is spoil and than i faster close the
dvd player lol! than the small boy keep laughing there!

Today after woke up, finish my breakfast then i went to de bus
station and came to Singapore de, just now went out have a drink
with Jeen janice and joey, only we four person
for christmas countdown, than is alot of people all around
de orchar road, also got people faint also haih!! really too hot de
tomorrow planning maybe went to watch movie and shopping
only lo, still the same we four person only haha!

maybe will stay over here for few days first only go back
Msia lo, cos since my friend Wei Yeng also came to Singapore
holiday, so i can meet her up mah!
hmm new year celebrate will be at Msia la!
my friend taked video when i doing my tattoo also
next time i will post it here! haha

0 comments: