Monday, December 10, 2007

I Lost

Today i lost a snooker games to Rex
a person who never play snooker for a year
what going on with me today? haih....haih.....
it hurt me alot le! cant play at all today!
should i quit playing snooker ah? should i ?

This morning went 1u with Dennis and jimmy
went to watch movie ( The Kingdom )
is just a story about America and Saudi arabia war
movie is nice!!
A bought a new shoes today! haha is only Rm109
i saw a jacket i love so much but not enuff money haih
but today have to go 1u again! Movie again?
( The Golder Compass ) haha! this time i will really
buy the jacket and maybe a new jean iam still looking for!

Atnight maybe going club! cos a friend birthday party
maybe only lo! cos lazy and dont feel like going
if only i feeling like drinking tonight lo! i will go haha

Today my parent will went to visit a old old friends
in perak so is going to leave me alone at home! Home
alone again? haih.... lucky i'm going out today!

0 comments: