Thursday, December 6, 2007

Missing

Never sleep since yesterday again!
is just that i cant even fall a sleep, cos my cousin
came and slept my room yesterday night! when i
almost fall a sleep he suddenly move and like wanna hug
me like that lol!! than i a wake de and push him away
and continue my sleep, de second time
almost fall a sleep and he came again!! i push him again!
after that i cant fall a sleep anymore...hate it!!
is around 5am that time! i cant fall a sleep anymore
than i woke up and play my compurter

Around 9something i got sms from yen
cos i promise to accompany her study for her coming exam today
we went timesquare, first we have our breakfast at foodcourt
after that we went to starbuck have a drink
so she can study there! i brought my labtop too
so i search around de internet there! almost 4 and half hour
we been sitting at starbucks after then we went S.wang
for while just to look for something
and we went home after that!

after reach home, after bathe i went to sleep de
until i woke up by a msg from yen around 11pm after a few
minutes suddenly xin called me and asking me out for a drink
supprise that she will ask me out lol!
so i went out again until now i came back!

About the plan today! rest? maybe
if no one calling me out la! haha

0 comments: