Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Is my Birthday

Today is my birthday le, i'm older now haha!!
but iam now alone outside online at cafe
dont look like my birthday oh, normaly should be
celebrating or happy enjoying with all my friend
but now i'm alone

Today evening went to KL with Choon and Dennis
Went to S.wamg walk around bought some shirt
when Choon trying some shirt inside the fitting room
me and Dennis decide secretly take the photo when
choon is changing inside lol, we taked and we show him lol
but dont worry we dont saw anything only a nice body
after that we walk around
search around some pretty girl around KL lo haha!
after that we went to have dinner, the food is so nice
but very spicy lol!! 3 person but have seven drink on
de table haha! Dennis take the food picture too
but not before we eat is after we eat lol..left only bone and
he go take the picture with his phone haha.
After that we went back P,j and meet Min
then we went to play Dota for while around 1am
all need to go home de, but i dont feel like going back first
so i stay outside drinking for while until now i went to cafe
online and write my blog

Is my birthday just gonna end like that?
haih! all friend is not free and some of them forget also
la...but nvm la..all is busy haha! only i'm so free
I' m now alone outside but dont feel like going home
i think i not gonna sleep today, cos i don wanna
end my birthday so fast...so now i enjoying myself : )

0 comments: