Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kit Birthday

Yesterday was my friend Kit Birthday
So we went club for the celebration we opened 2 bottle
of blacklabel, not much people but we finish it all haha...
i just drank too much yesterday, cos Kit and ken
keep asking me to drink lol!
i was drunk too..but not that worst, still can take care of my
friends haha! supprise....
lots of fun in de club, everyone enjoy their dance and drinks
when everyone is ready to back home!
we decide to have a drink again in makmak stall
so i asked around make sure who is driving back home is safe and
still awake finally i found out
Ken is driving alone, and he drank alot too
so i decide to sit his car and went to de makmak stall
atlease can comfirm abit he is ok to drive
while at de parking lots Ken is asking our friends to race with him
haha! but no one wan to race with him...lucky
while on de way to makmak he is still driving fast
that time i was thinking, can i safety reach home?
but nvm i trust him haha! fianlly, he fetch me home safety lol!

Today suppose to went singk and watch movie one
meet at Kit house around 11am with the same gang from yesterday
but none of them is a wake until 1pm haha!

Today is just my bad day, haih not mood at all
i got a friend! i know her for 8 month de
she is the one i love and care but
she never call me or sms me once before,
if only i did to her first,
today i went out alone suddenly recieve her miss call,
so i was thinking? what happen
why suddenly miss call me at this time!
i was alone and my phone was
out of credit, so i try search public
phone around de area but don have
so i rush home to call her! when i called her and ask what happen
she told me this ' 4 FUN '!! haha...i'm so stupid..
why that time i never think of reload my phone le..so
no need to rush back home looo..... haih....
-we are only just a friend and will not be more than that-

Later still got Dinner with friend le...but still thinking
going or not haih....hungry now but no mood

About tomorrow plan! still dunno le...all of my friend
is not free! maybe alone again lo... tomorrow nigth will be
my special eve day le

0 comments: