Monday, December 3, 2007

All day long

Yesterday morning went breakfast with Rex
after that we went to 1u neway to singK
he told me that he is going to intro me a girl
that is pretty and cute lol! he told me
he know from de net, ask me chase her
cos same interest with me that like to sing
when i step in the singing room, i look at the girl
lol! she was my secondary and primary bestfriend
and Rex is so shock and look both of us, cos me and her
are very close friend haha! not supprise anymore lo
cos she use to call me dear in school everytime
yesterday inside the singing room, she also got
call me dear haha! actually Rex suppose to intro me
and now turning back i intro Rex more about her haha!

After finish our singing time, me and Rex went to
fetch a friend from Kelana jaya lrt station and went
to fetch connie at her working place
than we went the curve to have lunch and bought movie
ticket for midnight show, we saw a poster look scary and
the poster writen there the first flim that use real body ( Unrest )
so we decide to watch it at midnight 2.30am show

After bought the ticket we went home de
around 1.30am we came out again and went to de
cinema finish the show around 4am then we go home de
the movie not bad la! alot of BLOOD screen only haha!
fresh meal! A guy siting beside me! keep move here and there
cover his eyes and scream beside me...i almost laught le!

0 comments: