Thursday, December 13, 2007

Goodbye My Day

Just came back from Redbox haha! went to Singk
just to celebrate my birthday, Rex, Xin , Fei, Yuan and me
Wow, drink alot again! now is already 3.32am, later morning
10am still got interview! have to sleep now, but now charging my phone
cos no more battery de, cos my phone is my alam clock too
without my phone i gonna miss the interview later!

Finally i have a greate celebration for my birthday
Thank everyone who sending me msg for wishing me
and friends who accompany me this 2 days

Ohya have to thanks Yen for singing birthday song
on de phone to me haha! when i say wanna record she
dont wanna sing de lol, but i never record in de end, and she sang
to me! very sweet oh! Thanks alots

End my birthday de lo, older 1 year de lo...
is time have to work hard de, no more enjoying for me lo
Gambateh for tomorrow!

0 comments: