Monday, November 12, 2007

Home Alone

Our distance is going far and far
do you think about it or you dont really care
i hope it wont, cos i still miss you alot
still thinking of you! always hope you are fine
Take care! GodBless

Today everyone went out parent went to homwtown only left me at home
nothing to do, wanna go out but have to take
care the house haih. have to wait
until my cousin come
only i can go out

yesterday when to play basketball with friend
Min Dennis Choon and me
after that we when to play game in cafe de haha!
bad luck! i left my wallet inside Min car haih
but he not free to take back to me
Now no money no ic at all
if i go out, got catch by police
then i have to ask Min come de haha!

Just now went to snooker centre
master and grand master was playing there
i watch them play, so funny grand master
keep scolding master lol....
i laughing there, master look at me and say to grand master
' dont scold de la..ah hong also laught at me de '
i never play game at all for today
just went there tranning only
haha! i watched scocer match there
my favorites team Everton vs Chelsea
lucky is draw, cos everyone told me that
Everton will lose, i just told them i support Everton
I start to love Everton since last 2 years
when i start to play fifa 2oo5, i choose everton
to be my manager team hehe

Score 4 today- 4 games
Birmingham 1-2 Aston Villa
Chelsea 1-1 Everton
others 4 team have finish the match yet

0 comments: