Saturday, November 17, 2007

Headache...Hate it

She say sorry to me cos that day outing she cancel
hmm..actually dont need to say sorry to me
i'm alright...nothing to be worry

I never sleep for yesterday night until this morning 8am
only i went to bed woke up around 5pm
and wait for dennis to call me or come out
have a drink, after that i went home de
and wait for Min to call me out again
around 9pm went out until now
just went to have a drink than play some dota game
thats all for today!
suddenly feel so dizzy..dunnot why haih
not in a good mood
later night 8pm still need to go out
cos Chong birthday so we will have our birthday dinner
at ChowYang! nothing much about today!

Feel like wanna go somewhere far from here
and enjoy my day relaxing
but still don know where to go yet!
Time for back to my working days de
not much relaxing days left

0 comments: