Friday, November 9, 2007

Lost de chance

When u lost de chance, will you fight it back?
or
just let it go?

Last 2 day i went to sunway, just to meet a person
who is taking care of me when i was small
the person is my auntie,
she is staying near by my house, when i was small
she taking care of me all de time, just like a GodMother
but after i reach 12year old, she move out
to others place, already lost contact with her
almost 8 years i never been to met her
Last few week, my parent say to me that
the auntie that i looking for was working at sunway
some restaurant!
So i decide to meet her back!

I went to sunway with Dennis, i ask him to accompany me
When i reach the place, i saw a auntie really look
a same like her! but i'm still not sure at all
when i heard she talking, her voice
really make me sure that she is the one!
she chance alot! i try to walk pass her or
order thing infront of her, but she cant
recognize me! ofcos 8 years i have been changing alot.
But i dont have the brave to talk to her, i dunno why?
i scare i meet the wrong person n dunno how to explain
or
i scare she cant even remenber who am i!
after i finish my first drink, i try order another one
just to make her attention, but no effect
I finish another drink, i order the third one
just to make sure is she the one iam looking for!
after finish my third drink, the more pecentage i comfirm
is her! i order another drink again! this time
i wanna try talking to her more! but
the main topic i wanna say to her, i never did it!
I never tell her who am i!
why? something forcing me not to say what i wan!
brave? afraid?
in de end i never say to her anything?
just went off like that!

i walk away, while walking to pyramid
i was thinking why am i so useless! even Dennis
keep saying me no brave! hmm...
Why? ' why i dont tell her i'm Gino '

Me and dennis went to watch movie in cinema
we watched ' bullet an brain '
a chinese comedy movie!
or
maybe a action movie!
after finish our movie, we went home de

I was thinking shoul i go sunway again?
to meet her, or giving myself another chance to tell
her who am i!

Today just went out with Dennis and chun
we have our lunch and when to cafe that all!
we planning coming saturday going to S.wang
just to buy shoes!
n we planning to go P.D someday
with whole bunch a friends!

0 comments: