Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Afraid

am i afraid of something? why am i afraid
' afraid being alone ' or ' afraid to lost '
who gonna keep me strong?
myself or a stranger?
sometime i told myself to be strong!
sometime i heard some voice back of me!
who knock my door in de middle of night?
a brige light shooting inside my room
from outside?
why am i feel lonely?
because you are not around!
who are you?
why i need you? why i keep thinking of you?
are you the one who going save to me?
Afraid
What u wan from me?
am i ur partnership for life?
Afraid you are close to me!
when will u leaving me?
someday? or maybe not
my memories
you are living inside my memories
what are you doing there?
you are hurting me!
you are killing my spirit!
Love
what is love?
do i have qualifications to be in love?
do i have qualifications to love you?
do i have the ability to make u love me?
do i? do you?
everyone need time!
is the time enough for you to do what u wan?
time pass away
will it return?
only 1 day life for you!
what will you do?
running? crying? enjoying?
or
Waiting

0 comments: