Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i'm still waiting

Yesterday i went to cut my hair
dunno why i decide it?
i went out with dennis and Min, while they reach my
house,they saw me..but they act like dunno me, keep asking
me where is chee hong?? is just because i cuted my hair
we went to have a drink, i asked dennis how is my look
after cutting my hair
last time u got a long hair look like good boy
now you dont look like ' haha
! who care? now i just wanna change my style
the way i dress dont ask me why!

today morning went to have breakfast
with dennis min and jimmy, after that we went to
watch beowolf. Show is nice but the story normal for me!
after movie we went to A&W and eat,
then we went home de, after i reach my house
i went to bed is very tired cos i only slept for 3 hour plus
for yesterday night.

My master and grandmaster haven see my yet
dunno what they will say, cos when i long hair that time
they keep asking me to cut my hair
cos my hair keep cover my eyes while playing snooker
that why i bought a hairband, but now is useless de lol!

just now i woke up, i called her! just wanna know how is she!
- waiting the day i wish -

0 comments: