Monday, November 5, 2007

I need more time

Today i went to watched bullet and brain again!!
normaly movie u have watched before and
u watch second time
you will feel bored and the movie is slow
but today why the movie end so fast
and i dont feel bored at all
issit she is sitting beside me? wonderful time
always pass so fast...
until after i send her back, the time is
going slow i walking alone to de star station
take the train, went to lrt station
take a train again....and walk home
but dunno why i feel so lonely that time
while inside the train i keep thinking something
just to make myself forget the time and reach home fast
but useless!

Tomorrow am i going to see her again? haih
ofcos i wanna meet her, but if she really wanna see me
or .....?

just reach home, and on de computer de
after finish sending my design to a client
since i'm online so i came to my blog
and write the journal for today
normaly around 11pm i will go snooker centre
to find my master, but today i got no mood at all
to go there! just wanna take a rest! i'm hungry!
but nothing to eat at home haih....
lazy to go out also, gonna cook myself de!

0 comments: