Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Emotion

Today woke up around 5pm! late?
cos this morning 10am something only slept
i think i'm used to it with this life de when in m'sia
haih! maybe i shoul find a part time job de
so i wont be like this anymore
for taking course will be on next year

After woke up
i went out to have my dinner de
than hang around outside siting down at the garden
thinking around looking around
watching people playing soccer badminton n
some kids running around with their parent
feel so sweet and jealous
i cant be child anymore cant run around with my parent
anymore! but now days still got sweet talk with them la!
went home arouns 8pm then siting down infront
my compurter, played some games
listened to music n watch tv program
after that went to bed de, cos suddenly feel so tired
around 12.30am, my friend rex n carmen called me out
to have a drink, first thought wanna go makmak stall
but in de end we went to serdang there, while having our drink
carmen told me that i change alot lol! don even look like last time
the way i walk the way i talk the way i dress
is all different...she say better lol! look more mature
and rex agree too!! almost 1 month never meet them de
ofcos there can easily know i'm changing alot
after finish i back home around 2am
open my main door walked to my room, phone rang again
anothers friend called asking me out
then i went out again until now 3.30am i went home

feel so hungry now lol! maggie mee again?
hope there is someone can cook for me when i'm hungry
so good! now have to cook myself
about tomorrow plan? maybe will go for a movie
or walk around

am i thinking too much?
once you falling in love to a person deeply
when the love is not yours is hard for u to let go
you will hurt more than everything so think twice before u falling in love

love the person with all your heart
with true and no regret

- am only a bestfriend of you -

0 comments: