Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kean Birthday

Last 2 day

Always de same, morning call KY wake up around 7.45am
than myself sleep back, after around 11.30am wake up prepare myself
go find KY to have lunch at 12pm after her class.
We went to amcop mall, have our lunch at Mc donal,
after that we went to watch movie
shrek 3..while watching movie, she told me
that she got gastric, always
make me worry about her..after the movie
around 4 something, she still
dont wanna go back home yet, so we sit at
Taman Jaya LRT station watch the train
one by one pass by us lolx...until she is
willing to go back. After bring her back
i went back myself. while on the way back to her house,
she told me that her watch cant use de,
so i take the watch and help her repair ofcos not me,
i will bring to shop blek....

Around 8pm i reach home at night, heard that
my best buddy Jeen back from singapore
so we went out have a drink with him with lots
of friend!! we went to the curve.when
they are busy talking, i walk around to
search some watch shop,but none of the shop there
know how to fix the watch haih...
i wont give up so easy la..i will find again...
after finsih drinking
with jeen and friend,they decide to go club later...
so we went lo..until 3am, all back home

After back home around 4am but later 5.30am
have to woke KY up, after woke her up i back
to sleep. Is the same thing i do always,
woke her up the same time bring her lunch,
bring her home, that day was heavy rain while
bring her back home, i know i gonna sick soon..
after bring her back home, i went back myself,
one i reach home, i can feel my whole body is hot,
i cant even stand anymore, i went to sleep around 8pm,
i know am having a high fever de...so sad.
while i'm sleeping KY called me, ask me to
take bathe before sleep,ask me how am i now..
after i do what she told me, really recover
back de, i can talk and laugh de haha,
i talk to her on de phone around 12am to 1.30am...
put down the phone send her few msg
i fall a sleep de..

Until now just woke up, come to online write
down a journal.later at night have to go out again,
cos my friend kean yoon birthday..will be a
dinner at his house, it will be fun later :P hehe

0 comments: