Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Party Invitation



Last 2 day night, went to an invitation party, NewMan Magazine
http://www.newman.com.my/ Anniversary NewMan Celebration.
Laundy Bar, Mutiara Damasara Saturday 23 june
I'm attend for my In-Fashion Magazine company for this party.
Party 8.30 - till late, I forgot to bring my camera, if not i can take
some picture around there!! but i went there around 11pm lolx..
everything almost over de, was busy with my work.

The next day, i went back to Singapore de. After back here, i'm so
tired with everything, slept very early yesterday, and later night
have to go orchar road find Jeen to have a drink. Time pass fast,
no more relaxing day for me anymore, is time to start my work.
I'm quite busy in this coming july alot party and dinner have to
attend.I dunno how to prepare my time for that, still thinking
about it.

0 comments: