Friday, June 15, 2007

Finally finish 1 project

Finally!!! finish my first project, still left 1 more to go
this really make me cant even got a time to breath lolx..
The site is already send to the company and wait for the
response, hope they like my design and accept it..
while waiting for their response, so i started my second
project for another company, ermm not time to rest at all.

Just now after my dinner, i went out to centre walk around
bought some magazine back, Vivi Fashion magazine
really a nice fashion magazine. This magazine is useful for me,
cos it can help me on my fashion website too. Not bad!!!

Nothing much special today. tomorrow maybe going breakfirst
with jeen again, still haven tell him yet lolx. Tomorrow i will
Post out some ViVi fashion magazine paga and cover here!!!

I will be going back malaysia in 3 day more, coz have to attend my
friend birthday party, dinner night and father day dinner also..

0 comments: