Friday, June 15, 2007

Words to all my friends

To~My Friends

Missing somone deeply but the love is not around
I know how pain is your broken heart right now

Seeing someone you love walk away from you
You cant do anything just look at your
love shadow
Is just the shadow around for you to feel it
but it lengthened as the sun went down
it will disappear when there is no light around
Since everything is pass just let it go
I hope you can do it better

Memories will always appear in our mind
No one in this world will only stay with happiness
Sadness is also same as a melody of our life
We have to suffer it only we found our happiness


I hope your love will understand you one day
I know you need your love
I know you miss your love
But i'm sure there is someone more really care
about you and they are just around you

Maybe there is someone around but you haven
found out by yourself yet
Dont give up
Stay happy with every minutes by now
Every moments every second everyday
Tomorrow will be better : )


By Gino

0 comments: