Saturday, June 9, 2007

Working Life's

Yesterday..

What a working days have come, need to rush back to singapore
i taked a bus to singapore at Bangsar 11.30am my bus move,
but i woke up at 8am prepare my things than move out from
house de, i went to find KY reach her place around 10.15am
meet her for while, pass something to her than i have to rush
back de,cos almost late to bangsar lolx...

Finally have to start my work de, back to singapore since
just yesterday. Reach S'pore around 4.30pm( novena square )
And take a cab back home. Feel so tired, have a nap...ZzZz...
7pm aunty back from work, so woke up for dinner...finish my
dinner, i called my friend Jeen, told him that i back to S'pore de
and have breakfirst in de morning tomorrow, same time & same
place' 9:30am at orchal emeral...

Today...

Woke up in de morning 8am than wash up,
after that went to orchal
find my friend Jeen de, our breakfirst
at Mc donal lolx..chat around
around 10.45am, he have to start working de,
so i back to my house
around 12pm have to bring my litter girl
back from school, she is just
4 years old, she is cute and adorable.
After bring her back home, have our
lunch than i started to do my work until now,
got 2 website need to design now,
this really take me alot of time to finish it.
haih...what to do...wanna employ
someone help me do de lolx... anyone willing
to work for me :p... Such a boss
but no workers to scold how can la right...
Anyway all de best to all my friend
at Malaysia, i will miss u guys and gals...Take care!!

0 comments: