Thursday, May 31, 2007

Words Appear In My Mind

The words appear in my mind -->

I don't have qualifications to be in love
我没有资格谈恋爱

I don't have qualifications to love you
我没有资格爱上你

I don't have the ability to make u love me
我没有本事让你爱上我

I will be walking alone all the way with my life to the endless road
我自己一个度过漫长的路程

Welcome to the day of my approaching death
迎接我死亡来临的未来


I will be going back to Singapore on coming monday,
cause there is some problem
with the web designing, so have to go back and
check and settle it, maybe i will be staying
there for a week or maybe long. I cant reject
them for asking me back for help, so i have to
go Singapore. There is something i cant let
go here is KY. In this week, we always hang
around together, have lunch after class,
bring her back home, do revison for her study
at somewhere around and talk on de phone
everynight...errmm.. this will be memories of me.
Hope our relation wont be worst after never meet
each other for few week. Since there
is only left 3 days for me, i will treasure
this memorable 3days while i was in Malaysia.

0 comments: