Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Project

Just came back home, just now went to snooker with Jeen lolx..
than we went to cafe play dota for while, just now so funny
he on his speaker loud cos wanna let others people heard
first blood from him, but in de end he let people first blood
first lolx..than i faster ask him low down the volume haha, dont
wanna let people laugh at us..so lame!!

What a days, got another new 2 project need to be finish fast
get this project from last week is about fahsion, now almost
finish 1 project de,still got one more to go. A big company
that i'm helping to design the website, really cannot
relax on this project, no time to rest at all, 24 hour looking
at my notebook. Before my website is about fashion too,
dont even got time to do my things now, is only i can do my
website after i finish this project.




This is the logo of my website

Is about Fashion too, everything about fashion, news,
gallery and alot more models of my website is already
been found, makeup artist and hair stylish is already
found too, now is only waiting for me to finish this website
than i can start everything, but before this i have to finish
my project first, so this will be start on next few month, I
hope everything will be fine.

0 comments: