Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sushi Day

Today went to KLCC after KY class finish, we
went to eat sushi at Sushi King, after finish our
sushi i bring her home de, nothing much to do at
there la lolx..cos almost 5 years i never been to KLCC
de. The last time i went is when i was still studying
secondary school form 3, went there countdown for new years
or mederka cant remenber de haha....

This is what we eaten today!! just few


California Temaki
Crabstick, egg, cucumber, fish roe & mayonnaise

Kanikama Maki
Crabstick

Futomaki
Crabstick, cucumber, egg & dried winter melon

Ebikko
Fish roe

Chuka Iidako
Seasoned baby octopus
Sake-Mayo
Salmon mayonnaise.
I will be going back singapore on coming thursday 2 more day,
Because of some reason delay de. I will be missing all my
friends. Goodbye to all my dear friends, wishing u guys n gals
happy always. Wait for me to come back lolx...
Tomorrow will be my last day at malaysia, ermmm dont care la
also not the first time i go singapore and back and go lolx...Is still
a day.

0 comments: