Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ordinary

25/10/2008

Have not came here for some period of time de! Busy with my work!
Monday to friday, my lifes will be woke up, go to work, finish work,
back home, dinner, online and sleep lol! quite boring oh? but sometime
will look for jeen for lan gaming too lol! Miss my friends in Msia lol!

I feel myself very easy to envy from others! Sometime i saw people have
a good relationship but i'm not at all, sometime others designing is more
better then me! sometime others wrote a lyrics that is better then me!

Just now went to have dinner with Jenny, than meet Jeen together for
Lan gaming lol! Tomorrow church again! have to wake up early morning!

Actually i suppose to go back Msia yesterday night, but my cousin brother
car is full of people lol! no place for me : ( , if not i can go back for 2 days sunday
come back Spore again! Have to wait next month lo!

Yesterday nothing to do, went to watch drama at crunchyroll, A Date with a vampire!
35episode finish it in one day lol! Maybe i really too bored de

Since i so long never update my blog, just simply write somethings here, just to
show i'm alive lol!

0 comments: