Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guess Who back?

1/11/2008

Guys! I'm BACK... but too bad only for 2 days, sunday night have to
go back Spore again haha! Cos monday need to work mah haha!
I will enjoy this 2 days. First, ofcos i went to snooker centre and look
for my master haha! Cant believe i saw grand master too! Yes, he
came back from Sarawak also lol! So lucky i saw him today. Have a
drink with him haha! than went snooker with Howe until now...

Just now my friend Kean call me, ask me accompany him to 1u tomorrow
cos he wanna buy things for this girlfriend, but he dunno what to buy lol!
he ask me to give me a idea tomorrow lol! he say i'm good with this? He say
i know what to buy for girl? hmm.... actually not really Sometime i don understand
girl also lol!

Last week in office, freaking alot thing to do! My company now ask me to design
the new catalog!! 200 over page with all the words and picture, this few day, i type
until my finger pain lol! 200 over page, really wan me design until crazy de! Than
ask me to design the banner also haih! They really think I'm Superman or they
think i really talent! Give me a break...

0 comments: