Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yasmin Birthday

18/10/2008

Finally i get my salary yesterday lol! But time i never spend it la lol!
But i saw pants at G2000 yesterday, i feel like buying it haha! Thinking??

Today was Yasmin Birthday! My little baby cousin lol!
We are celebrating at home! Celebrating 3 years old birthday : )
With all Friends and Neighbor together!













































Will be going Church tomorrow also! Very tired today, yesterday sleep at 4am
but have woke up at 7am lol! Need to do something, after finish everything
went home around 10am, went to have breakfast with Yasmin and my aunt at
Mcdonal hehe! I Change my new Spore number de, if anyone wan can tell me k!
Ohya, I wont on my Msia number from now or maybe sometime i will on for while!
Contact me with my Spore number k : )

0 comments: