Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day In Singapore

9/10/2008

Came back Singapore last 3 day, cousin brother who driving de car
less than 3 hour reach Singapore lol, The second day went out with
Jeen ofcos lol! Went to have a drink at Parklane than went to arcade.
I bought a clothes from internet! than i went to meet the seller lol!
after recieve my clothes i went home de!

Last 2 day was Jeen offday, so we went out earlier this time! First
we went to Bugis Arcade again lol! Gosh!! He make me addict to
Takken 6 lol! I just keep wanna play on it lol! Although everyday
playing, i still never forget my work lol! Went home and finish my work!

Tomorrow will be going out with him again! but befor that
i will be going to Meet my friend Valen in vivo, maybe have a drink
or walk around vivo haha!

Time really gone so fast lol! Almost going to be a week me staying in
Singapore de! I have more work to do now days! Tired but still enjoying
my lifes haha!

9/10/2008

0 comments: