Friday, October 3, 2008

Uncomfortable

3/10/2008











Painted Skin
Last 2 day went to watch movie with friends, we
watched Painted Skin. First, if you think is action
movie, actually is just part of it, most of the
screen is talking about love lol! but in trailer
why they showing all about action? wataver but this
movie quite nice! The movie is at 5.15pm, but we
was there around 1pm, walk around shop around until
we damm freakinhg tired, just to wait for de movie lol!

After movie we went to have dinner, and lan gaming for
while only we went home!

Yesterday woke up in de moring, suddenly feel my whole
body is damm hot, and i keep feeling hot and cool! I'm
having high fever haih! Not in mood to eat at all!
just lying down on de bed whole day, until i cant enduring
anymore, i went to see doctor, around 8pm after finish
my medicine, i went to bed until this morning 5am woke up
only feel that better! I think my last fever having since
last 3 years lol!

My aunt went back Singapore de! Few more day have to meet them
back again lol! Kate birthday, i also haven buy birthday present
for here, later go back singapore sure get scold de lol!

0 comments: