Sunday, October 12, 2008

Unbelievable

12/10/2008

I have done a good deed today!! Felt that very joyful haha.
When i came back from outside, before going back home,
i always went buy a drink at the shop near by my house!
Than i saw a old lady was trying to carry up a box but she cant,
is very heavy, than i walk near and help her up! than the uncle who
own the shop saw that, say wanna pay me a drink, but i reject and pay
myself lol!

Just now went to have dinner with Jeen and Jenny, we eaten sushi :p
than we went for lan gaming and arcade for while before we went home!

Last week was Yasmin birthday, so we went to have dinner at NewYork
Lining up for 30 minutes and only reach our turn : S !! Yesterday was
Angeles birthday, very regrettable i am not in Malaysia cant celebrate
with her! Sorry ya, May your wish come true!

Tomorrow work again! Last week went back office, almost all the people
there i did not know lol! So long never go office already, sit down there
dreaming, see magazine and work for half lol! My Office was at Kembangan
there, quite far from my place, take red line from Angmokio to City hall
change greed line to Kembangan than take bus to Tehnopark! Sien!!

Mostly will be going back Malaysia on next week! If i can get the ticket!
I thought i can be saving money when i was working at Singapore, but
I always go shopping lol! I bought 2 DVD album of Jam Xiao And Xiao Zhu
than went to buy clothes, Bag, Shoes And FOOD!! Maybe I just like
shopping too much de lol! Gosh! have to contro myself de lol!

0 comments: