Monday, October 13, 2008

Proud

13/10/2008

I remember last time, all my friend always ask me, why am i choosing
to work as a designer, normaly my answer will be ' cos i like designing and
i like to draw ' But today i finally found the right answer! While i on my
way back home from work, i saw a person wearing a clothes that i'm the
one who design it?? Suddenlly i feel proud of it! Cos someone like my
design haha! And today my company ask me to design a new uniform,
After designing for few hour! my design get approve haha! So now
everyone will be going to wear the new uniform that is design from me haha!

My new answer will be, Cos i wanna know how much people like my design
and willing to buy it with money! When i saw someone wearing the clothes was
my design, i really feel so happy about it!

Very tired! after coming back from work! Taken a nap just now! And now
i'm back to online!

Tomorrow is my offday haha! so i will be going out with Jeen again!!
Ohya Sorry guy, I cant move away at the moments, alot thing to do
at work! So i wont be going back Msia until Next month. Take care
Ps' Dont miss me so much haha! '

0 comments: