Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In my heart

Maybe we have possibly fallen in love, we possibly are also like each other,
but, for any reason we cant. Because of this we cant be together?
Perhaps you and your friend's between loyalty, cant accpet me.
Perhaps to take into consideration family member's opinion,
so you can together with me.
Perhaps to go abroad pursues advanced studies,
you has not wanted me to wait for you.
Perhaps we meet are too early,
had not understood that treasures opposite side.
Perhaps we meet are too late, maybe she have another person.
Perhaps my regret are too late, she no longer waiting for me.
Perhaps we cant ascertaining to opposite heart,
so unable to step over to be more than friend

However even if we being together, we still maintained our friend's relations.
But my moral nature is clear, to this person compared
to others friend there are still many cares.
Even if cannot perfectly justifiable holding your hand when walking together,
we still the friend who nothing which is not discussed.
when you has falling in love to someone, i will pray for heavenly blessing you orally, actually will be indefinite my heart real hoped that you will pursue.
When you encounters the difficulty, i will be able will help you, will haggle over that anything has owed anything. when you and him been miss undertood, i will comfort him saying that me and you only will be the friends,
but in my heart there was still not indefinite.

everyone with their whole life, in their heart they still had such a special friend.
From the very beginning i'm not resigned to only to be the friend,
but has been long, discovered suddenly think that this perhaps is best.
I rather like now care about you,
will always feel better that the day we spend together.
I think to be your friend, because each other will not be jealous,
and also we may nothing which is not discuss. More importantly,
I knew, forever we cares each other.
although we cant be more than friend,
but i will be your special friend, this is also the best way

In your heart's a special friend will be what kind of?

0 comments: