Sunday, July 20, 2008

Freaking Full

Just back from Dinner i mean celebrating HowMin birthday lol!
but the real date is on 22th this coming tuesday, but we celebrating
earlier haha!I ate until got belly inflation de lol! ofcos not only me la!
we ate steamboot just now! since 9pm eat unil 12am! not bad right?

Tomorrow still going for a movie at night! will be watcing
Journey to the Center of the Earth i think! than we plan monday
night before the day HowMin birthday, we went to have a drink!
So who gonna be drunk? Getting ready!

Today Noon went to Sing k With Foon and Mum, first time going
Sing k with them! shit dunno my voice got scare them or not lol!
I know my singing is real bad! about Foon, we use to be very close
last time! but after form 5, we are not anymore! think back, I have
not seen her for so many years de, i think is around 4 years lo

Damm freaking full now and also feel so tired, feel like going to
bed now! but how am i gonna sleep with my stomach still full of
FOOD!!

0 comments: