Sunday, July 13, 2008

Recently

Recently I was thinking how my future, how should i complete my dream
I hoped that I can achieve it! I wanted continue to complete my web design
studies,I Had already looked for several school. I had found two school that
is suits me and my family members is agree too. However one in Singapore
one in Malaysia, i had not decide where to studies yet? In Spore maybe i will
be more assiduous, but in Msia there is some matters that is impossible
to let go! Truly! I did not know how to do decide it! But I Need to go
observation for that school or maybe taking some information from them!
Find one day?

I spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhausted, i feel like the whole
world is on my shoulder, I'm just too tired! what should i do?
there is something that i cant contro and cant make the result in that perfectly!

Today I has won Rm50 in the gambling haha! not bad right! in chinese words
赌场得益 情场失意
it mean
' If the gambling establishment have benefit
than realm of your love will be frustrated '

I dunno translate is right or wrong lol! but is that real? haha
AHHHhhh...quite bored today! nothing much to do, have no idea for my design!
there was so many matters want to be clear!


( Guess a song )
Heard that you were very lonely recently, a little chaotic, a little hurried
but i'm not beside you at that moment, what you wish to have from me, but i cant
give you what you wan! I given everything to you but that is not what you wan
from me! Maybe next time we will have our own better relation

0 comments: