Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Second defeat

This is my second defeat, finally i know the truth, i feel so silly
I feel so sad! Maybe i should know what to do with my next step
Cant believe that my sincerity trades your unfeeling
finally i understand this word

' If the gambling establishment have benefit
than realm of your love will be frustrated '


不在乎天长地久 只在乎曾经拥有 如要天长地久 珍惜现在拥有
What i know is, I does not care about forever and even and only cared about
once we had before, If you wan to have forever and ever so treasures
what you has now! Am i say the right? anyway! Time have pass
Forget about it!

Min Birthday is coming oh! forget to buy birthday present for him lol!
Will be having a birthday dinner on saturday i think?

Went to have a drink with Junior just now! now only went home!
i call him out just to accompany me for a drink lol! lucky he came
to find me middle of the night 5am! what a man! hahahaha....
anyway, study in Msia or Spore is already not so-called! The most
important is only for studies right!

0 comments: