Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cheer Up





Have you even betray from the person you love the most?
Have you even knowing nothing until you found everything
was dishonest? I wonder who experiences this incantation
before? For making yourself feel better, will you deceiving
yourself? lie to yourself?

A new project have come, have to start my work again! Yesterday
i work until midnight 5am! I have no idea at all, i need some
creation inspiration! without it i really dunno how to manage
my brains is blank! I cant start my work with this!

Yesterday i went to Beyond officer website, i saw a news there writting,
they are coming to Malaysia for concert lol! I feel like going, i been
waiting for so many years de! Have to ask Jeen go with me lol! we are both
Fans of Beyond too haha!

Nows i'm doing workouts for abs, Had an achievement de, for the pass few weeks
started until now! Jogging, Sit up, Hanging leg raises, Crunches with this
everyday! So now i got abs de yeah yeah!! I got my body shape de haha! ohya I remember How Min was doing workouts too! haha! I already post up the abs guide
here for him to read it lol!

This few day i feel better de, i know how to manage a problem, i know what
is right what is wrong! I know what is my destination! I known myself
voluntarily I have nothing to be worry anymore! I'm happy with my life's now! Nothing can bring me down! Stay cool!

0 comments: