Thursday, July 10, 2008

Interview?

Wake up In de morning, got a call from a company ask me for an
interview Tomorrow! but this time, i'm not the one who sent
my resume to the company, is the company who found my resume
in jobstreet lol! look surprise this time!
While just woke up, i were still blur that time
i told the company i can only go for the interview by next week,
after comfirm everything de!hang up the phone, i think back
only i know is Tele-Marketing Executive and is Malaysia Company!
OMG!! how am i gonna reject now! I went online and i recieve a mail
from the company by this lady Vivien Chong! so i decide to send her
a mail, hmmm... hope my name wont get blacklist in jobstreet la lol!


Miss Vivian Chong

I am very grateful you for my affirmation,
I'm so sorry to inform you that! I cant go thought
for the interview by next week.
Actually i'm just looking for an admin jobs than is suits my time.
and also i will planning for over sea study!
I'm not good in Tele-Marketing converation skill
Sorry that never told you clear in the conversation
this morning! hope this matter never give you problem
I wish your company continue success with everything.

Thanks
Mr Tan

This is only what i can write to make she forget about me la lol!
So sorry la!

Later will have a dinner at Decanter! with all the friends! so
we will be drinking tonight la! Tired!

In our snooker centre, there was a uncle damm LCLY! always say
his snooker very good or whatever! Yesterday i went to snooker
centre! i saw the uncle and he ask me to play a game and say bet
Rm10 than i say oklo! cos i really wanna the see the face when he
lose lol! in de end! I WON haha! won him 40 over point! he damm
Paiseh de lol! than my master come, he ask my master to play lol!
My master giving him 30point and only can shoot blue colour! this
is imposible is damm hard! but finally my master won haha!
now the uncle never talk so much de! Snooker centre Peaceful de lol!

0 comments: