Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Self-request

woke up around 12pm, take my lunch, 2 packet for Nasi Lemak
Than getting ready for going out de! First i went to Sungai
Wang, shop around and met some of my friends who working there!
After that, i went to Timesquare, i went to borders and search
for my Book Adobe Indesign! after finish reading, is around
5pm de! than i went to Pasar Seni, And walk around, finally i
found something i wan to buy de lol! This is my whole day journal

Tomorrow will be going some computer shop! i wanna buy some web
design template disk! Not sure outside got or not? I have to be
more hard working de, diligently already without enough time, so
I have to Redoubling efforts, hope returns successfully

Several days later was Jeen birthday, so maybe i will be going
back to Spore de! will i come back again! I not sure about that
Class gathering will be on end of August, that time i will come back
haha!Last year gathering was a memories, a sweet memories! how about
this year? I always tell myself not to think about that! but
i cant do it! Sometime i feel so useless about myself!

I heard from a tv program, they say
Behind the success man will always have a women who support them
Behind the success women will always have a moving story
is that real?

Sometime i does not dare to think too far, i cant decide which is
right or which is wrong, or maybe which is wasting time? I have not
known myself voluntarily, really dunno how to decide a thing,i has
not been able to determine a matter! I really hate it! Self-satisfied
does not communicate! just like being suspended in midair

0 comments: