Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Free Again

This few day after finish my work at 10pm, when back home
reach around 11pm, rest for while and have to
start my web design de, so tired le
always no idea, i'm so stress....
finally have finish one design, now making
another one, ofcos have to make 2 choice for my client to choose
Tomorrow have to meet him de, dunno will success or not also!
pray for it.... hope everything is fine

Last saturday went to have dinner with friend
cos celebrating friend Birthday, westem restaurant call decander
i dunno i spell right about the name or not lol! the food there is
very nice and fresh, after finish our food, than chit chat there
cos have to wait for another friend to come, cos he is the
manager of this restaurant lol, so ofcos the waiters and waitress
there must have a good service to us lol...
after that we start drinking de, play some card game, loser will
need to drink! me and Min drank alot lol! cos we always lose haih
is really enjoyable day! so Min is vomit for that day haha

Later have to do my Design de, I wanna sleep!!!! HOW...
Alot of thing to do at work today, have to check all de new stock
haven finish yet, tomorrow still need to continue haih!
Thursday i will be working alot, i gonna bored until die
on that day de, someone please come accompany me lol!

0 comments: