Monday, April 14, 2008

Off day

suddenlly woke up, cos my phone rang....
i slept at 9pm just now, i think i'm too tired after back
from work, lucky tomorrow is my off day..
so can have more rest de, and now got time to do my design
last thursday i met my client, and i show my design.. hmm
guess what? he like it.... but not all.. lol
i still need to change some part for him... haih! is a good begin!

Tomorrow, someone first day working oh, haha
Good luck to you la, pig
even though just a part-time, still need to do your best
so anywya all de best 2 you too haha! Big girl liao lo....

Maybe i will be going sunway to walk around tomorrow
because i have to meet a person very important in my life too
this time, i gonna show my brave.. try to talk to her lol.....try la!!
feel like watching a movie, but no one is free tomorrow lol,
people off sunday, i off monday lol...very diff too bad!

- roll... roll.... roll.... a boat -

0 comments: