Monday, April 21, 2008

Everything pass

Heavy rain outside, actually was planning to go jogging with
choon, but suddenly rain, now sitting down at
office and wait for de rain stop than only go, so sien.....
long time never play basketball de lo, miss it
finally now can keep fit de lol... maybe shoul go gym also
make myself look more strong lol!

Yesterday went out have lunch with Rex! my singing
partner ManZs Group! ofcos we go plan to singk but
dunno when only!

Last 2 day, i went to snooker centre for training,
while something i don understand how to do, than
i ask my master, suddenly he say- learn without light on
is useless - that mean he wanna play with me la
loser pay for table and drink.. haha
Wow.. i'm lucky that day, i won him lol! Shock oh!!!
Everyone say improve de, ofcos very happy!
Yesterday also went to play with Choon, i won too!
even he say i improve too! suddenly back to snooker de haih!
i remenber i use to tell myself quit snooker, because I lost
a important match last time!! but now?

Before came to office, i went to Curve, cos i need to take cheque
from my supervisor! after that me and choon went to have
a tea at Ikia! while on de way back suddenly rainning
so no choice have to back office first!

All my friend from singapore also coming to Msia for holiday
Hun is already at KL, jeen coming back on 24th if i not wrong
And also my best buddy Mark back from US! really miss the day
we use to hang out together

0 comments: