Friday, April 25, 2008

Reject

This few day really not in good mood, last 2 day because of snooker
and now, yesterdat my design reject from my client haih
i also dunno what the fark he wan, tell me simple and nice
than i finish de, the first time he say look good, but need
more 3D things, than oklo i make the second one
than he say the 3D is good, but the colour he doesnt like
he told me to use use which colour also, than i follow lo
ok nvm, i change again, yesterday i show the design to him
now he say he don need to design de, wtf! are you playing
with me? haih... cant do anything cos he is client

Really not mood for 1 week de, but who know hiah
damm fraking sien! i work so hard and get nothing in de end
but tell the true, i'm lazy sometime too lol!

Tomorrow jeen is coming back from singapore de,
dunno what are we going to do also lol! drink? Dota? haha
than Mark is coming back from US on saturday, last time we
use to hang out at padang at the back my house lol! hope
this day will come again, really miss it!

Today actually have to go Sunway meet my friends
but i'm too tired de, so never go find her
feel so sorry la, cos this week really make me stress with
my design, and not in a good mood to social outside
sometime friends sms me, i also lazy to reply or
talk with them la hiah! hope tomorrow will be fine la
Find one day go shopping first lol! go buy alot of thing
make myself happy first!

I'm now at cafe, siting down, listen to music, online chating
I really get mad of my house internet de, always make me
dc, and very slow so have to come out online, only midnight
my internet will turn back to normal

I'm so tried

0 comments: