Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mistake

After wake up, i went to Curve alone, just wanna
pass a thing to my friends, after that i went to Ikano to find
my friend Yap, when he saw me, first word he say is
- Eh, ne sau zuo oh - haha, cos i remember last time
he is the one say i fat de, now say i fit de! lol happy to hear that haha!

Than i went back to Alisan, and went to the snooker centre
than my master saw me ask me to play with the uncle, when i look
at the uncle, LOL!! he is the champion in this snooker centre
Lose is 100% but my master still ask me play with him than i oklo!
lose also can learn something mah right! suddenly my master sideback
and bet me win! OMG! if i lose my master gonna lost money
but everything is just like what i say, i lost in de end
so i make my master lost the money haih
actually i can win one, but dunno why cant play well! issit
the person who i playing with is champion, after the game
my master say to me! - u lose because u know who is he, and
u cant play serious cos u are scare - is true! haih....
than suddenly another uncle ask me play with him, but this time
i know i can win, cos i know who are him lol! but i lost in first match
dunno why, issit just now the game make me like that?
second game i almost lost one last ball, while playing on final round
suddenlly i think back what my master told me before! don care
who are him, play well on your game! than i won the uncle last match
until he a bit not happy de. because i won alot of point lol!


Have to show my design to my client tomorrow de, until now haven
finish lol! tonight have to rush it de! i also dunno what
am i thinking about, always no idea

Yesterday is Beyond 25 year anniversary lol! than i called Jeen
and tell him lol! cos we both like Beyond alot haha! and Ofcos
X-Japan also!

Yesterday went jogging with choon, OMG the place is so big
take me 20minutes to finish one round, than we finish 3 round
really make me cant stand well de lol! tired until i wanna die de
after finish jogging we do sit up push up
today after wake up, my muscle damm freaking pain
anyone can help me massage? lol

0 comments: