Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free Again

Yesterday i went to sunway alone, yup i'm finding the
chance to meet my God mother since i faild to talk to her
last time, but i went yesterday i sit outside the restaurant
keep forcing myself to be brave and look for her
after 1 hour i been siting there, finally i decide to find her
but when i walk in, she is not there haih...
is that mean we don have fate
lol! 7 years we never been meet before, but she is not around
yesterday haih... dunno when i will go again.. maybe on thursday or
maybe tomorrow?

when i know she is not there, then i call one of my friend
who study there, but she need 1 hour only finish her class
so nvm la, i call another friend who working there
but she never answer so i decide to go back home lo,
before i go home, i went to shop around there lo, looking
for some book at popular, but suddenly recieve a call
from my friend who working there, say she is now break time
so i went to have lunch with her lo,
while she eating, she suddenly
wanna feed me eat lol.. alot of people is there looking, and
her spoon is pointing at me de, i keep saying no way,
than she show me her angry face than i mah eat lo....lol
only she let go me! hmm.... another one say me fat de
ask me keep fit haih! I have to keep fit de....sad sad
Sob Sob T_T

I argue with my supervisor yesterday, because she never
responsibility for what she did, and always last minutes
inform me to work suddenly, so i hate it
i'm not only de one who angry about this, even all de part timer
don like her also, so not my fault la right! so i decide to resign with
this job, 3 person following me, because we are in her team
so we all quit together!

So i'm very free now, less one jobs, can be more better
so won be so stress! Oh my brotherfor life is coming
back from US soon, so it gonna be a good day, can hang
out with him de! waiting for the day to come!

0 comments: