Friday, April 4, 2008

Everything Fine

I'm so tired, have to work seven days a week, already
pass 5 days working with my new jobs, everything is fine
just too tired, all de friend there chatting around working
together is quite fun haha! Now days my life
only Work, nothing more to enjoy la,
now is already friday 2am but later 9am have to work so how le lol!
tomorrow got birthday dinner also, so will be going after my work

Just now HowMin say will come my working place and look for me after
work oh, so good got people fetch me back after work.. haha
so romantic oh, my husband is coming to fetch me, oh wait
i shoul be man not women, shoul say later my WIFE will
come and look for me after work LOL...... ( Don angry la ) haha

I got friend call Chung, he is really a hard working guy
almost like me, working day is 7 days a week, while we was
having a drink at night, suddenly my friend asked
- u are not working on which day, why u everyday also
need to work one- than Chung answer him back
-when one day i take MC will be the day i'm not working
haha, i also dunno what he wan la, i have no choice so have to work
for 7 days a week, but he can work anytime he wan, but
he still work for so many day, really a handworking guys lol!
but sometime he still join us go cafe play some game until midnight la hah!

Later still need to wake up early, have to go sleep now
- Wish tomorrow will be a good day-

0 comments: