Thursday, January 31, 2008

I decide

yesterday i search around de net,
searching for resignation letter example
i decide to resign my join and change back to IT
Today, when i reach office, first my asst manager
came to look for me, ask me why am i think of resign my job
actually i dont really know how to tell her, just told her i can
handle on Insurance works anymore, after finish
talking to her, then my manager came to look for me
this time make me more nervous lol....
they keep ask me not to resign but haih......

i decide de, so nothing can change my mind de la
maybe i will move to another company or maybe
working for de same company but work on IT

Chinese New year on next week de lo, but haven
but my stuff for chinese new year yet haha..

Tomorrow my company will celebrate for
january birthday baby lol..so it will be a event
on tomorrow, modeling cat walk on office lol!
actually tomorrow i lazy to go one..but since my
office so many hot chick and tomorrow model event on
ofcos i will go haha! but not sure yet la...if i feel lazy
so i will not go la haha!

Hmm..ohya u get my salary for this month de haha!
what am i going to do for it...ofcos first have to
pay my mother some money first than. have to pay my asst-manager
and manager for a meal first lo..haha.. since is also i'm
going to leave de company....

0 comments: